Improved iframe loading speed performance. Please add loading="lazy" in your iframe code to apply changes.
Instant EUR/GBP bank transfers are now also available for off-ramps.
GBP transactions are now only available through instant transfers, and therefore only available to users who have verified their identity with us.
CAD discontinued: Our banking partner is discontinuing the support of the Canadian Dollar (CAD), therefore it isn't possible to buy or cash out crypto in that currency anymore. Our service remains available to Canadian users through other currencies (USD, EUR, etc.).
- Card purchases offline: The possibility to buy crypto by card is temporarily unavailable, while we migrate to a new card payment service provider with better coverage.
- AUD discontinued: Our banking partner is discontinuing the support of the Australian Dollar (AUD), therefore it isn't possible to buy or cash out crypto in that currency anymore. Our service remains available to Australian users through other currencies (USD, EUR, etc.).
- The support of the Fantom network is suspended.
Removed the delivery fee to buy BTC and ETH (mainnet).
- EUROC on Avalanche
- EUROe on Arbitrum, Avalanche, Ethereum and Polygon
- USDC (native) on Arbitrum
- crvUSD on Ethereum
Launching the new swap feature, enabling crypto-to-crypto and cross-chain exchanges.
The swap tab is hidden by default in the widget, to show it you must use the 'tabs' parameter with the 'swap' value.
If both *sa and *da parameters are used, *sa prevails.
- API for unsupported countries
- API for supported chains and assets
- API for fees and exchange conversion result
Removed on-ramp support for:
- jCHF on Gnosis Chain
- jEUR on BNB Chain, Gnosis Chain
Added on-ramp support for jGBP on Polygon.
- The purchase of jEUR and jCHF on Polygon is available again.
- The purchase of jEUR and jCHF is not available on Avalanche anymore.
- The jEUR is now also available on Optimism.
- The agEUR is now available on Optimism.
Buying crypto by card now requires KYC. KYC-less limits still apply to bank transfer transactions.
We are temporarily pausing the ability to buy the jCHF, jEUR and jGBP stablecoins on Ethereum and Polygon due to liquidity issues at Jarvis Network. Cash outs remain available for them.
We have reactived on-ramp for the jAUD, jCAD, jSEK, jSGD and jZAR stablecoins.
- We are temporarily pausing the ability to buy the jAUD, jCAD, jGBP, jJPY, jSEK, jSGD and jZAR stablecoins due to liquidity issues at Jarvis Network. Cash outs remain available for them, as well as purchases of jCHF and jEUR.
- Users can now validate a Bitcoin address by signing a message with a Ledger or with a Trezor, instead of having to do a Satoshi test (verification transaction).
If you have integrated the widget as an iframe, make sure to add allow="usb" in the iframe tag to enable hardware wallet signing.
- Frame wallet support
- If the 'tabs' parameter is used, the buy/sell nav menu is now hidden
- The "Transfer crypto" screen now switches to a confirmation screen when the user's crypto transaction is detected
- EUROC on Ethereum
- LUSD on Ethereum, Optimism
- XCHF on Ethereum, Optimism
Increased max. limit to buy crypto by card from CHF/EUR 200 to 5,000 per transaction for users who have completed their identification.
Other users can still buy crypto by card without KYC up to CHF/EUR 200 per transaction.
Users wishing to buy/sell amounts that are above our KYC-less thresholds can now pass their KYC directly in the widget without leaving the interface. Users don't need to download Bridge Wallet to pass their KYC anymore.
- agEUR on Ethereum, Polygon
- EURL on Tezos
- EURS on Ethereum, Polygon
- EURT on Ethereum, Polygon
- FRAX on Avalanche, Ethereum, Fantom, Polygon
- jCHF, jEUR on Avalanche, Gnosis Chain
- MAI on Avalanche, Fantom, Polygon
- UST on Avalanche, Ethereum, Fantom, Polygon
- Added Swiss QR bill support : when receiving their on-ramp bank transfer information, Swiss users can now use QR code to automatically enter our coordinates in their e-banking system. The QR codes can also be used to pay in cash at any Swiss post office.
- Removed support for AED, CZK, HUF, ILS, MXN, PLN, RON, THB, TRY as off-ramp fiat currencies
- Removed GBP and USD for card purchase settlements.
- Corrected DOC into RDOC
- UI/UX improvements:
- Users can now easily copy-paste our bank account coordinates on mobile
- A warning message informing the user that he/she will need to pass KYC is now displayed in the calculator input field if an amount of CHF 1,000 or above (or equivalent) is entered
- Transaction notification emails are now sent in the same language as the interface
- Improved UI/UX of phone, email, wallet selection and registration status screens.
- Renamed Binance Smart Chain into BNB Chain
- Updated BNB Chain network icon
- Updated BNB token icon
- Removed Bridge Wallet mentions in notification emails
- nets: allows you to control the list of available networks
- curs: allows you to control the list of available fiat currencies
- crys: allows you to control the list of available cryptocurrencies
- success: allows you to control the CTA color