- The purchase of jEUR and jCHF on Polygon is available again.
- The purchase of jEUR and jCHF is not available on Avalanche anymore.
- The jEUR is now also available on Optimism.
- The agEUR is now available on Optimism.
Buying crypto by card now requires KYC. KYC-less limits still apply to bank transfer transactions.
We are temporarily pausing the ability to buy the jCHF, jEUR and jGBP stablecoins on Ethereum and Polygon due to liquidity issues at Jarvis Network. Cash outs remain available for them.
We have reactived on-ramp for the jAUD, jCAD, jSEK, jSGD and jZAR stablecoins.
- We are temporarily pausing the ability to buy the jAUD, jCAD, jGBP, jJPY, jSEK, jSGD and jZAR stablecoins due to liquidity issues at Jarvis Network. Cash outs remain available for them, as well as purchases of jCHF and jEUR.
- Users can now validate a Bitcoin address by signing a message with a Ledger or with a Trezor, instead of having to do a Satoshi test (verification transaction).
- Frame wallet support
- If the 'tabs' parameter is used, the buy/sell nav menu is now hidden
- The "Transfer crypto" screen now switches to a confirmation screen when the user's crypto transaction is detected
- EUROC on Ethereum
- LUSD on Ethereum, Optimism
- XCHF on Ethereum, Optimism
Increased max. limit to buy crypto by card from CHF/EUR 200 to 5,000 per transaction for users who have completed their identification.
Other users can still buy crypto by card without KYC up to CHF/EUR 200 per transaction.
Users wishing to buy/sell amounts that are above our KYC-less thresholds can now pass their KYC directly in the widget without leaving the interface. Users don't need to download Bridge Wallet to pass their KYC anymore.
- agEUR on Ethereum, Polygon
- EURL on Tezos
- EURS on Ethereum, Polygon
- EURT on Ethereum, Polygon
- FRAX on Avalanche, Ethereum, Fantom, Polygon
- jCHF, jEUR on Avalanche, Gnosis Chain
- MAI on Avalanche, Fantom, Polygon
- UST on Avalanche, Ethereum, Fantom, Polygon
- Added Swiss QR bill support : when receiving their on-ramp bank transfer information, Swiss users can now use QR code to automatically enter our coordinates in their e-banking system. The QR codes can also be used to pay in cash at any Swiss post office.
- Removed support for AED, CZK, HUF, ILS, MXN, PLN, RON, THB, TRY as off-ramp fiat currencies
- Removed GBP and USD for card purchase settlements.
- Corrected DOC into RDOC
- UI/UX improvements:
- Users can now easily copy-paste our bank account coordinates on mobile
- A warning message informing the user that he/she will need to pass KYC is now displayed in the calculator input field if an amount of CHF 1,000 or above (or equivalent) is entered
- Transaction notification emails are now sent in the same language as the interface
- Improved UI/UX of phone, email, wallet selection and registration status screens.
- Renamed Binance Smart Chain into BNB Chain
- Updated BNB Chain network icon
- Updated BNB token icon
- Removed Bridge Wallet mentions in notification emails
- nets: allows you to control the list of available networks
- curs: allows you to control the list of available fiat currencies
- crys: allows you to control the list of available cryptocurrencies
- success: allows you to control the CTA color